Comment on page
- 1.Click [Import Keyfile(s)] (menu > File > Import Keyfile(s)) to open file explorer.
- 2.Select your keyfile.
- 3.Click [import] to import, or [cancel] to cancel import.
- 1.Click [Create Keyfile(s)] (menu > File > Create Keyfile(s)) to show create board.
- 2.Enter keyfile name: do no leave blank or duplicate with existing keyfiles. Choose one field to enter:
- Create by Privatekey: enter a Seele Privatekey (starts with 0x with a total length of 66)
- Create by Shard: enter Shard (1-4)
- 3.Enter password: must be 10+ characters including lower & upper case letters, numbers and special characters.
- 4.Click [Create Keyfile] to create, or click on grey area to exit create board.
- 1.On account card, click [more options] to show more options board.
- 2.On more options board, click [move keyfile] to open file explorer, select move destination.
- 3.Click [export] to move keyfile, or [cancel] to close file explorer, then gray area to close options board.
- 1.Click on [Show NetWork Info] (menu > view > Show NetWork Info) to toggle node info section on front page: shard, address, version, synchronization(height and time since last block was created).
- 2.Click on [Edit NetWork Info] (menu > view > Edit NetWork Info) to toggle network editing board. Clicking on the surrounding grey area will exit the board without saving changes.
- 3.Enter the new address you wish to add in shard1 (or any shard):
- 4.Click [Save node changes], exit the board, refresh(ctr+r) wallet to update the change, and verify the change using Show NetWork Info.
- 1.Click on [Edit NetWork Info] (menu > view > Edit NetWork Info) to toggle network editing board. Clicking on the surrounding grey area will exit the board without saving changes.
- 2.type in address at [add to monitor]
- 3.click [save node changes], then click [refresh node info] to view node information on the board：
total peers connected（peers from shard1, …2, …3, …4）
- 4.Delete backup nodes：click on the right most
xof each line of node display then click [save node changes]。
- 1.Get the receiving address
- If the address is from within the wallet, you may click [copy public key] on account display
- 2.Enter transaction page
- Find the account to send the transaction and click [Transact] on account display
- 3.Enter transaction information
- Enter receiving address, account password, amount ( total = send amount + fee (default 0.00021 Seele) ). Cross shard transactions require higher fees (default 0.00063 Seele)
- 4.Click Send
- Click [Send] to broadcast the transaction (or [cancel] to return to front page). If the wallet shows "broad cast successfully", click [ok] to return to front page.
Note: pay attention to the nodes wallet connect to, latency in synchronization may cause transactions to fail.
- Users may check the transactions status in the Transaction List section. The status could be
done. The number next to status is the shard that the transaction belongs to (1→2 meaning a cross-shard transaction from shard1 to shard2). It takes 10-20 seconds for a same shard transaction to complete, and 20-30 minutes for a cross-shard transaction.
- In the case of a cross shard transaction, expect the balance of the sending account to decrease first, and wait for 20-30 minutes for the balance to increase on the receiving account.